Sunday, February 15, 2015

Next Seminar....Springfield Sportsmens Show

My final seminar at the big winter shows will be next Saturday, Feb. 21, at the Big E in Springfield, MA. My latest seminar is called "Shore Tactics for Stripers".  The Springfield Sportsmen's Show is a massive outdoor show dedicated to fishing, hunting and outdoor activities.  You would be amazed at how many saltwater fishermen are in this area. As of right now, the seminar schedule is not set so check the website this week at Springfield Sportsmen's Show for updates.
I have been getting many e-mails and questions about whether I will be doing seminars at the NE Saltwater Fishing Show in Providence at the end of the month. The answer is no. I was not contacted to do seminars there.  Their seminar schedule is packed with boating/fishing seminars presented by charter boat captains with a few shore fishing seminars presented by well known out -of -staters. I know many RI saltwater fishermen love this show and look forward to it. I wish RISAA good luck and good weather with this venture.